- Food processor
- 1 bunch of scallions, roughly chopped
- 3-4 inches of fresh ginger, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1/4 - 2/3 cup of olive oil ( amount will depend on how big your bunch of scallions is) I prefer Kasandrino's EVOO
- 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- Optional: 1 teaspoon of maple syrup
- Place all ingredients, besides olive oil, into your food processor.
- Begin pulsing your ingredients together. You may need to scrape the sides of your food processor a couple times so that everything gets will blended.
- Turn your food processor on low and slowly add the olive oil to the mixture in a slow stream, start with 1/4 cup and add more as needed. You'll want to add enough olive oil so that everything can become well blended, there should be little to no "chunks" left of scallions or ginger.
- The finished sauce shouldn't be runny but should be slightly looser than a paste or spread consistency.
- Store in the fridge a glass jar Tupperware or freeze in a silicone tray for portioned serving sizes.
I like to use this sauce of almost everything! Try it on chicken wings, or Easy Peasy Poultry, broiled salmon, or on roasted root veggies.